What is the best way to celebrate a 100-year anniversary? Or 50-year anniversary? Or 25-year anniversary?
A commemorative history or commemorative anniversary book is a unique and powerful way to celebrate your company history and the legacy you have built. How well you tell that story depends on who you hire to tell it.
Whether your desire is to tell your unique story, highlight your innovation and contributions, or celebrate your employees, customers, and the people who have made your company great, we at Bookhouse Group want you to know you’ve come to the one publishing house in America most qualified to do this.
Anniversary books, commemorative histories, and company histories are powerful tools for:
- Strengthening employee pride and satisfaction
- Highlighting past innovations and vision for the future
- Conveying your company’s ability to thrive and create an impact
- Celebrating both your local roots and your impact around the world
- Celebrating company milestones
- Raising awareness of your company’s brand and vision
- Reinforcing customer and client affinity with your company, products, and services
- Honoring a person or institution