- Springfield, MissouriCity Books
- Ocala and Marion County, FloridaCity Books
- Omaha, NebraskaCity Books
- Huntsville, AlabamaCity Books
- Asheville, North CarolinaCity Books
Artistic Books with an Economic Development Mission
Crafted with economic development in mind, our books perform beautifully as an economic development resource to help target companies considering relocating or expanding operations to the community. In addition to compelling quality-of-life photos, we can create segments of your book that showcase key Chamber initiatives (e.g. education and workforce initiatives, business incubators, etc.)—whatever you want. Riverbend’s books are valued for how they present a very livable, inviting, current day quality-of-life. No one does this more effectively.
- Economic development. A book about your community would be custom designed to help Grow Your Community. Chambers and Economic Development folks proudly send their books to target companies that are candidates for relocating or expanding operations to their community. Your book is a powerful, persuasive voice and vision of your community.
- New custom photography. Riverbend will shoot as many as 30,000 images that illustrate what it’s like to live, work, play and raise a family in your community. We’ll even give the Chamber FREE usage of the published photos and select outtakes.
- Showcase key Chamber initiatives. In addition to compelling quality-of-life photos, we can create segments of your book that showcase key Chamber initiatives (e.g. education and workforce initiatives, business incubators, entrepreneur opportunities, technology centers, medicine, arts, urban redevelopment, dovetail with a branding campaign)—whatever you want. Your book is built-from-scratch custom.
- Custom dust jackets. We can even create custom-dust jackets targeted to your key initiatives.
- Storage and distribution. We take care of storage and distribution of the hundreds of free books your Chamber gets as part of our contract. We can ship your book to anyone anywhere in the world. You don’t lift a finger. And if you like, we can include a personal letter from the Chamber president, or another official, with your book.
- Substantial non-dues revenue. Our exceptional books are an excellent source of substantial non-dues revenue for your Chamber—you never put a dime into the project.
- Much more. There’s a lot more we do for your Chamber and the community.