A custom history book is a powerful tool for strengthening relationships with donor, sponsors, supporters and the people who have supported your organization throughout the years.
Commemorative Books as VIP and Donor Gifts
Not only will a commemorative history book enable you to celebrate the milestones that have made your school, college, university or other institution great, but it will also provide a powerful channel for you to spread your institution’s message:
- Commemorative histories make great gifts for alumni and supporters.
- These books also make great gifts for donors, sponsors and volunteers.
- Commemorative books can strengthen relationships with the numerous constituencies that hold your institution close to their hearts.
Numerous respected universities and educational institutions have trusted us with their historical archiving and with developing their unique history book:
- Emory University , Atlanta, GA
- Berry College , Rome, GA
- Rowland Hall – St. Mark’s School , Salt Lake City, UT
- Asheville School , Asheville, NC
- Berkeley Preparatory School , Tampa, FL
- Carson-Newman College, Jefferson, TN
- Vance-Granville Community College, Henderson, NC