A custom university history book is an impactful tool for communicating the elements that make your institution unique, and can work serve as a powerful channel for recruiting new talent, employees, students, faculty, supporters, donors and more.
Not only will a commemorative history book enable you to celebrate the milestones that have made your institution great, but it will also provide a powerful channel for you to spread your unique message to prospective clients, students, employees and other target audiences. For example:
- Commemorative books are a powerful marketing tool for attracting new students, faculty and funding.
- Celebrating achievements in a historical archive will ensure that your legacy is preserved for generations of students in the future.
Numerous respected universities and educational institutions have trusted us with their historical archiving and with developing their unique history book:
- Emory University , Atlanta, GA
- Berry College , Rome, GA
- Rowland Hall – St. Mark’s School , Salt Lake City, UT
- Asheville School , Asheville, NC
- Berkeley Preparatory School , Tampa, FL
- Carson-Newman College, Jefferson, TN
- Vance-Granville Community College, Henderson, NC